June 6, 11:00 am - September 5 - 12:30 pm | Rock of Hope North Campus' Field
Summer is upon us church! We are seizing this opportunity to host an in person connection event that we are simply calling Community Connect.
Community Connect will be happening OUTSIDE every Sunday directly following our Pop-Up Church Service in Rock of Hope’s field located on 220th St SW. We want to encourage all of the people who call Mosaic “home” to try to make it every week to at least one of the events on Sunday. Whether it is Pop-Up Church or Community Connect or both, we feel so expectant for this next season and that God is really highlighting in-person gathering.
Feel free to bring snacks and/or a picnic lunch and come ready to have deep fellowship with your Mosaic North family.
**As COVID-19 regulations and guidelines from the CDC and Washington State continue to progress, we will remain flexible and gracious with each other as we navigate how to approach indoor and outdoor gatherings.
The following is language from the most recent CDC recommendations for OUTDOOR gatherings:
You are less likely to be exposed to COVID-19 during outdoor activities, even without the use of masks.
When attending a small outdoor gathering with fully vaccinated and unvaccinated people, it is still safest for individuals who are not fully vaccinated to:
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Maintain social distancing of about 6 feet from others who are outside your household
- Bring a mask with you to put on when you encounter people outside your household who may get closer than 6 feet
We recognize that some individuals will continue wearing a face covering while attending small outdoor gatherings, though it is not currently required by the CDC or Washington State. We recognize in situations like this it is a matter of personal discretion and we support your choice to wear or not wear a face covering while at Mosaic outdoor gatherings.
The following is language from the most recent CDC recommendations for INDOOR gatherings:
The following people are exempt from the requirement to wear a face covering indoors:
- People who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Children younger than 5 years old
- People with a medical condition, mental health condition, developmental or cognitive condition, or other disability that prevents wearing a face covering. This includes, but is not limited to; people with a medical condition for whom wearing a face covering could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a face covering without assistance.
We recognize that some people who qualify under an exemption will continue to wear a face covering. For those who are exempt from wearing a face covering, we support your choice whether or not to wear a face covering while you attend Mosaic indoor gatherings.
If you do not qualify under any of the exemptions, please continue to wear a face covering and adhere to other current CDC and Washington state guidance while attending Mosaic indoor gatherings.
If you have any further questions or concerns around Mosaic’s response to the COVID-19 recommendations and guidelines, please do not hesitate to email [email protected] we would love to connect with you.